Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yummy Juice

So now after how many months of self loathing/ hating I have started anew. It is going quite well so far, i must say. Since the 5th i have been juicing (and no i don't mean steroids). I got a juicer for christmas and decided to go for it.
Of course i was a little worried about failing as i always do at theese sort of things but i haven't yet. I get up have some juice with some dates and oatmeal and juice with a small lucnh juice for snack juice with a lite dinner! I am always full. The person i spoke to about this said to drink juice six times a day with 3 small small meals and snack on nuts and veggies all day.
No can do. I'm way too full as it is! Thank god!!!!
I haven't eaten any CRAPPY food (as in bad for me and my weight) since the 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment